Noonan Construction offers a specialised Residential Design & Build Service which stems from the vast experience our management team has accumulated in constructing over 4,500 new homes during the last four decades. Research by the Chartered Institute of Building has found that the ’Design & Build’ method can be 15% cheaper and up to 40% quicker than the traditional procurement method.
This comprehensive Residential Design & Build Service offers clients the following benefits:-
- Prepare a detailed construction programme based on your specific needs and requirements.
- Liaise closely with the architect on cost-effective building methods and product selection advice.
- Coordinate ancillary certificates and Certificate of Compliance on completion. Our detailed programme schedules all validations, inspections, critical stage requirements, from pre-commencement through to testing and commissioning and handover.
- The BCAR process is simplified by the nomination of an Engineer to undertake the role of co-ordinator to act as the central point of contact within the construction team for the provision of documentation to the Assigned Certifier.
- Advice on the selection of professional consultants.
- Liaise closely with the Planning Officials to ensure that the units comply with the relevant regulations and are completed in line with their ‘taking-in-charge’ requirements.
- Liaise closely with the Utility Providers – Irish Water, ESB Networks, Broadband/Media Supplier etc to ensure that these services are provided on time and in the most cost efficient manner.
- Coordinate monthly project cost analysis reports.
- Liaise with the auctioneers and showhouse interior designer to ensure that the sales strategy is prioritised in our construction programme.
- Carefully manage each house owner through each stage of the house buying process, including a professional after sales service.
We welcome the opportunity to show you first-hand how our specialised Residential Design & Build Service can work for you.